I used to be an early bird. Going to bed early (not mega early) and raising at a reasonable time used to be what I did. But just of late I have got into a habit of going to bed later and in turn not wanting to get up in the mornings.
I really want to get back to my old self of going to bed, going to sleep and getting up at reasonable time. Reseach shows the early risers tend to be happier and healthier.
So here I am sharing 5 reasons to get up early and start the day and feel the benefit’s it brings.
- You’ll have more time, yes I know this ones obvious. But having more time will cut down on the stress of trying to get everything done, you’ll have more time so this in turn will mean you have a more productive day.
- No excuse to put off Excercise, when life gets busy it’s easy to put Excercise off and put it by the way side. By getting up early and getting it done you’ll feel fantastic and ready to start your day.
- No distractions, Mornings are great for enjoying a little “me” time. While the rest of the family are still sleeping enjoy the peace and quiet the early morning brings. Enjoy a cup of tea or walk the dog in the silent still morning.
- By getting up early means you will have more time to enjoy breakfast. How many time have you skipped breakfast because you simply didn’t have time. Or maybe your like me and don’t like to rush and eat as soon as you wake. By getting up early you have a little more time to wake up properly before enjoying breakfast. It is the most important meal after all and really kick starts the metabolism for the day.
- Better quality sleep, by going to bed and rising at the same time each day will really help you sleep better, making it easier to get up in the mornings but so making you ready for bed at night and helping you to fall asleep easier.
Until next time