I thought I’d share a little bit of me in this blog post and tell you a little bit you may or may not already know. I realised since starting my blog just over a year ago I have never really done a personal post just about me, so here it is.
- I am only 5 ft 1 yep I’m a short arse as my hubby calls me (please say I appear taller)
- I’m the youngest of three Sisters my middle sister is 10 years older than me and my oldest sister is 12 years older. (I think they were hoping for a boy)
- I married my childhood sweetheart who I met at 14 and married at the age of 21, we’ve been together ever since. (young love)
- Yes I am a blogger but that is not my day job although I wish it was. I’m actually a Dental Nurse and have been in the same job for the last 17 years. (sad face)
- I passed my driving test first time (boring I know but I was super proud) learning to drive was one of the toughest things I’ve done.
- I would love to see more of the world, I love to travel and would love to take the kids to different part’s of the world. They are very lucky that we have been able to travel to different countries for holidays but theres still a long list of places I’d love for us to visit.
- Complaining is my pet hate, I really don’t know why but it bugs the hell out of me. People complaining about their life really drives me round the bend. I mean half the time these people have nothing to complain about or don’t want to do anything to change it. (See I’m ranting so I’ll stop there)
- Our boxer Dog is our 3rd baby, she really is a gem and is definitely part of the family. She is such a great dog and fantastic with the kids.
- I don’t like to be judged or my kids to be judged. I am not very good at scritism and hate to think anyone would think bad about me or my family.
- I am very close to my Mum, she is not only my Mum but also one of my closest friends. She helps us out so much and I see or speak to her every single day.
- I love photography (although I’m not that great at it) capturing moment and memories are one of the reasons I started my blog. Looking back over old pictures is fab.
- I practiced self hypnosis whilst I was pregnant and child birth, resulting in two very positive births.
- I’m qualified in Indian head massage. I did the course a few years ago and loved it.
- I’d love to visit a yoga retreat. I love yoga and meditation and would love to visit a yoga retreat.
- I can cry at just about anything, mybe it’s becoming a Mum, but I think I was like it even before having kids, even happy things make me cry.
- I loved being pregnant, I know some of my friends say I’m mad when I say it to them but I absolutely loved every minute and really missed my bump after pregnancy.
- I would love to run a marathon, a couple of years ago I got quite into running. Not marathon standards by any means but maybe 5 – 6 km. I found I love for running I never knew I had. I’ve not ran for a while but would really like to get back into it. What an achievement running the Marathon would be.
- I am a foodie, I love everything about food, cooking, eating, feeding people and like every type of food. There is seriously nothing I dislike.
- Still food orientated, I have a serious cook book obsession. I have a cupboard full of cook books and have been known to read cookbooks in bed on an evening. My love of food is probably why I am constantly on a diet *big sigh*
- I am partial to a G&T, after a busy day what better way to relax than with a nice cold G&T or prosecco or white wine (I’m sure I never drank this much before kids)
So there you have it 20 things you may or may not have known about me. I know bit of a random one but sometimes it’s nice to know a little bit about the person behind the blog.
I hope you enjoyed reading.
Until next time.