Mum’s of son’s know they have a special place in their heart and that they want them to become the best man they can be. My big lad is now 10 and although he’s knowwhere near a man just yet he is growing up so fast. So as he’s growing up feel it’s important for us to teach and learn him how to be the best he can be from a young age. He seems to have grown up so much over the past 12 months and I can already see the wonderful young man he’s becoming.
15 things I want my Son to learn as he grows up.
- The kitchen is not just for girls. Learn to cook.
- Courage to do what’s right
- Shower daily keep your nails tidy and use deodorant .
- Sexting is not cool and is a criminal offence.
- Real girls don’t look like a Victoria secrets model.
- Good manners are very important, always say please and thankyou
- Never break up with someone by phone.
- Never use violence to solve a problem.
- Trust your instinct good and bad
- Never feel pressured into doing something just because your friends say it’s a good idea.
- Bad language shows no class
- Respect yourself and others
- Admit when your wrong apologise and mean it, say sorry
- Be confident not arrogant
- Hold open doors and give up a seat for someone who needs it
Obviously the list is endless but these 15 are some of the most important ones and will hopefully help him grow up into a wonderful young man that he is already becoming.
I hope you enjoyed reading.
Until next time