We are now midway through winter, the colder days and the darker nights are well and truly here but slowly now should start to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But whilst we wait for the days to get a little brighter why not plan a cosy night in.
One of the things I love about Winter is getting the fluffy blankets out, lighting the candles and snuggling on the sofa. It’s the perfect excuse for a cosy night in.
After a busy week at work or busy days sorting the kids its a great way to spend an evening. No need to sort a babysitters or decide on what to wear, I love a lazy night in. (I think I’m getting old)
It brings comfort and calm to our ever busy lives and is a breath of fresh air to relax and unwind.
Here are my simple ideas to create a perfect cosy night in.
- A snuggly blankett
- A great movie or tv series to get lost in
- A good bottle of wine or a big cup of hot chocolate.
- Big fluffy jumper and socks
- Light the candles – softer more romantic lighting, or fairy lights bring a cosy glow to any room.
- Yummy food – a take away or a home cooked meal some yummy food is essential.
- The people you spend it with – whether it’s your husband partner or inviting friends over, you could even enjoy a movie night with the kids. If you are in need of a little “me” time grab your favourite book and snuggle up on the sofa.
Do you like the idea of staying ? Is staying in the new going out. What would you put on your list for the perfect night in ??
Until next time
Follow my blog with Bloglovin