We will be having lots of friends and family around over Christmas so its nice to give people a welcome drink when they arrive. I have a few Christmas drinks to share this month and thought I would start with the Christmas Sangria.
The seasonal fruits in this Christmas sangria makes a beautiful drink to serve to friends, you don’t need any fancy ingredients and its super tasty. This light crisp Christmas sangria with its fresh fruit and white wine can also be served with a Christmas meal too. it’s super easy to make and delicious too what more could you ask for ??
Ingredients ( for larger quantities ingredients can be doubled )
- 1 bottles of white wine of your choice
- 200ml bottle of apple cider
- 1apple sliced
- 1oranges sliced
- 1 large spring of rosemary
- 1 cup of cranberries
- top with fizzy grape juice or soda water
- Add the chopped apple, orange and cranberries to a large jug of your choice.
- Add the white wine and the apple cider and top with the fizzy grape juice or soda water
- Garnish each glass with a sprig of rosemary and a slice of orange
Sit back relax and enjoy
Until next time