All too often as mums we beat ourselves up about everything we think we are getting wrong. Feel guilty for not having enough time etc etc. But why not for once look at the positives. All the things we are getting right for a change.
So here’s my list of reasons why I am #RockingMotherhood.
- my children are kind, polite and generous.
- I go out to work to help provide them with the things they need.
- I am always on hand to give a hug and kiss learning them that showing your feelings is very important
- I make the best Sunday pancakes (in my kids eyes) anyway …
- I will always stand by them no matter what.
- They are learning to be independent and have there own opinions. They understand that don’t have to be like everyone else and can make your own decisions.
- I’m not scared to discipline my children so they know what is right and wrong
- I have taught them the importance of sleep and from being babies we always have had a good bedtime routine.
- travel – we have been lucky to travel to a number of places and see different parts of the world.
- the kids share the same love as food as me – they love to get in the kitchen and help cook and enjoy sitting down together to eat and talk about our day.
Why do you love being a mum and why are you rocking motherhood.
Please join in and tell us why you are great mums. I know you all are xxx
Until next time